Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Nothing much to report on the adoption. China referrals continue to come in at a very slow pace, slowing the timelines further and further with each passing month. At least November 2005 is finally finished... Some speculate that referrals will speed up but most predict a continued pattern of slow down and that the worst is yet to come. With that said, we really don't know what to expect anymore. Our agency has suggested that we consider switching to Vietnam. We are also going through the process for domestic adoption. We can only pray for God's continued guidance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home