Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No new news from our agency. Rumors are all over the board about the wait. Could be 18 months to 3 years. Our group (4/29/06) is still waiting to hear if we have made it out of the review room. That is a big milestone for most of us. We are working on Sara's bedroom and have just about finished. I'll be posting some pictures shortly.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hi... I too am from Florida... my husband and I live over on Melbourne Beach... me, I am originally from Australia... we have a LID of 5th April... the joys of the wait... take care... Felicity

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HUbby and I are from Orlando. My family lives in NSBeach/Edgewater.

I cant wait to read more of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home