Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Well, my husband left Friday for Greenville. The house was very quiet and empty. I said a prayer asking for the right buyer to come along. Around 5:30 pm, the County called and said they wanted to put in an offer on the entire 18 acres! They also said since they are a cash buyer the closing could be as soon as 2 1/2 weeks and they would pay all closing costs! Wow, I couldn't believe it. What are the chances? I know some people may be skeptical, but I believe in miracles.

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

WOW! That is very exciting news. I hope it works out for you guys!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Free free meridia diet drug List the basic command for a cisco router

 

Post a Comment

<< Home