Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Monday, July 17, 2006


Today is the big 40 for Sara's mom. That would be me. We hope to have her in our arms before my next birthday! Hubby gave me a beautiful Willow Tree collectible of a mother cradling a baby. It is called "Angel of Mine". He presented it saying that we were his angels. Gulp.. yes, I almost cried. His card was the most beautiful I have ever read. It quoted "...This is my beloved, and this is my friend..." I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site camping rvs for sale Free flash mp3 player and code

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home