Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

JOURNEY TO SARA LIN.... our adoption journey to China

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy 41 Birthday to me! Ok, it was actually a few days ago (7/17) but I'm still celebrating! I certainly don't feel 41, except maybe in my choice of gifts. I wanted new Sketchers and a new food processor. Exciting, right? I had a relaxing day in downtown Greenville. I took Puzzle and a good book with me (it's such a pet friendly city). We sat by the falls and had a peaceful afternoon. The weather was perfect. That evening, hubby and I went to a nice dinner and spent the evening talking about how much our lives have changed in the past year. This time last year, we were getting ready to sell the house in Lakeland and hubby was making plans to move into his temporary apartment. We were so nervous about the transition, but it all came together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So glad you had a good day. I dont always post, but I read your blog frequuently. Definitely sounds like a good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home